Party time?

Whew.
We made it another week!  This week was rough on me puddins' but never fear.  I have the stuffs to show you!
So MBA started their bi-monthly event on the 10th.  And this dress... *drools*
It has a rather extensive little hud.  You can change the pearls, lace, the dress and the belt.
There is also a piece on the top part of the dress that you can either make visible or not, via the hud, that you can also change.
Then I found these shoes at Anybody... and let me tell you.  #Empire is fast becoming one of my go to places for shoes.  Very inexpensive, great quality.  And smexiness overload.
Also I'm out and about exploring the grid... I found a very pretty place, I linked it below.
I changed up my blog.. so it looks a bit messy atm.  After much desk flipping this morning I think I have it set up correctly but now my posts are showing 2 pictures instead of 1?
Halp?
Have a great weekend!
Mwahs!
♥Savvy Quinn♥

Dreamrunning

Credits
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Emeline -  light blondes by Truth Hawks
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire by Catwa.Clip (catwa.clip)
Head applier: Lara Hurley– Laura Rose Pale appliers *Catwa Annie* by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Legend – Henna – RARE by Julie Hastings
Dress: UC_Skura_angel_dress_all in 1_Maitreya_Belleza_Slink by UC (unitedcolorsteam) @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly 
Shoes: #EMPIRE - Ophrys by eмρıяe (queenshop) @ Anybody
Pose: . Infiniti . - House Party - 3 by Brandi Monroe @ TLC
Location: Everlong

Comments