The walls are closing in on me.

Hi everyone! 
I named this photo ' When the walls close in.'

 I really feel like they are lately.  You know, everything piling up.
Ah well seems good from a creativity stand point right?   I am so happy with this photo that I just have to give a big shout out of thanks to everyone who made it possible for me to create this.
*Acts as if she is receiving some award*

  • Mina Hair, coming soon for the next round of  The Gacha Guardian. 
  • lLLl & Moon Elixir, Both the shoes & dress can be found @ The Mesh Body Addicts Bi Monthly Event **Reminder,  this is the final day of this awesome event.** 
  • Mudskin & Enfant,  make my shape and skin ♥ them so much.
  • Slink, for selling these nifty mesh eyelids.
  • WetCat Poses  makes this wicked pose prop. and thanks to my photo shes remembered to set it out for sale in her main store! Yay, photographers, you really need to check this creator out!

Check the links below in the credits for teleports to all these events & stores.
Happy Shopping & Shooting
Ember



when the walls close in.


****Please Note ****

Some of these items are located at Events right now. 
If you see a second Hyperlinked name in the credit line.
( BOLD LETTERING Different colour) like this..
  • Thingy - | Store Name | Name of Thingy | Designer's Name | NAME OF EVENT
  Take The Second TP!!!! ( Hyperlink)


Comments