Within our reach

Have you managed to stop by Uber yet?
I finally got in today *wipes brow* and found a few things to snatch up.


Chillin in the hood

 Blueberry has collaborated with Little Bones and the end result, Perfection.
  • The dress by Blueberry can be worn with the hood up or down, comes in many mesh compatible sizes and regular sizing as well.  If you choose to wear the hood up, well you know how difficult it is to find the perfect hair to wear under hoods?  Little Bones has solved this issue with 4 styles made especially for this Blueberry dress!  With hood up versions and regular styles in the packs.  You can wear any of these little bones styles with the dress . This is a very cool idea and I am interested to see if I can wear this hair under other hoods or hats. * I will let you know if I remember to try :P * You can find both the hair & Dress @ Uber this month.
  • The beautiful chunky bracelets I am wearing are a new Free Gift by Zibska.  You can find them by the landing zone until This Wednesday only so hurry scurry, they really are beautiful, Thank you Zibska!
  •  Cosmopolitan has begun a new round and that means new -{ZOZ}- polish! Yay!  For the next two weeks you can find this lovely Soft Rain polish over @ Cosmopolitan in  Maitreya, Slink, Omega & ZOZ Mesh appliers.

  • an larPoses has this great new pose pack ( The Broken Series ) coming out at a brand new event called The Project Se7en.   I adored the bottom pose  but I was messing around trying to get my nail shot  one hand was in my hair so I edited the pose to reach out with my Animare hud but it is a super beautiful pose in it's normal version. I will show you again soon.   Find out all about this new event that Begins on March 30th Here - https://theprojectse7en.wordpress.com/  

Within Reach


 I know I keep saying I will tell you what I've been up to in SL lately.
It's coming, really, it is. Just need to put pen to paper so to speak and make sure I can get it all out properly.  Until then, happy shopping and I will be back in your faces soon!
Ember



****Please Note ****

Some of these items are located at Events right now. 
If you see a second Hyperlinked name in the credit line.
( BOLD LETTERING Different colour) like this..
  • Thingy - | Store Name | Name of Thingy | Designer's Name | NAME OF EVENT
  Take The Second TP!!!! ( Hyperlink)

  • Hair - little bones.| Mint | By Noprah (nova.faerye) | @ Uber 
  • Skin - Birdy. | Ali VIP Skin - Pure - (Black) | By Dani (nina.helix) | 1L VIP GIFT 150L Join
  • Shape Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Lipstick - Zibska | Delice Effect 03 | By Zib (zib.scaggs).
  • Eyes -  Aveline | Eyes – Doll- L -Hazel | By giggle Solo | Free on Market Place
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body - Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Dress - Blueberry | Nova Dress - Hood Up - Maitreya | By Blueberry (blueberryxx) | @ Uber
  • Polish -  -{ZOZ}- | Soft Rain Polish , Maitreya | By Zozicon | @ Cosmopolitan
  • Bracelets - Zibska |  Sashura Cuff |  Zib (zib.scaggs) | Free Gift | Until Wednesday March 30th only 
  • Pose - an lar [poses] | The Broken Series | By Kat (katya.valeska) | @ The Project Se7en | March 30th.



Comments