“Books are a uniquely portable magic.” ― Stephen King


“Books are a uniquely portable magic.”  ― Stephen King



This quote, spoke to me when I took this picture... I love to read.  And books really are magical.  They can transport you to any other life... any other time, and just like a mini transporter, you can carry them with you wherever you go.  Shout out to my friend Miza for letting me shove my picture in her face and giving me suggestions on how to make it better, and Ember for helping me with the title.

So I've been absent.  I don't have an excuse.  Just been busy with other things so blogging took a backseat.  Between my rl job and being sick rl and stuff, I just log on sl and want to have fun, stand around, spend time with the guy and friends.

BUT for the moment I'm back and trying to catch up!
So important stuffs.  Premium Only and The Gathering ends TODAY. So for those things you need to hurry hurry and run over and grab it up TODAY!
My dress is from Premium Only.  There isn't a maitreya fit but I managed to get the slink size to fit, make sure you DEMO DEMO DEMO!
The library set.  Oh my god I freaking love it.  Each shelf, with or without books is 1 land impact. Only 1!  I'm such a prim prude so I have like 10 of these scattered about my house now.
This set is out at We ♥ RP and comes in 3 different styles, flat, crowned and .  You can view all 3 styles here on Draconias' Flickr.
There is also the piles of books you see on the ground, and some shelves and neat books that I didn't show off.
That is it for me today puddins.  Have a great week.
Mwahs!
♥Savvy Quinn♥
Portable Magic
Credits
Hair: Exile::The Evening Lights Wildcards by Kavar Cleanslate @ Collabor88
Head: CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire by Catwa.Clip (catwa.clip)
Head applier: Lara Hurley– Laura Rose Pale appliers *Catwa Annie* by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Tattoo: [White~Widow]  Assassin – Black by Julie Hastings @ Shiny Shabby
Dress: [FLRN] Priscilla Dress Fitmesh Fatpack Slink by florina Phelan @ Premium Only ENDING TODAY
Boots: REIGN.- Scarlett Boots- FATPACK by  Oրհεlἶმ Kεղმძεε F. Rεἶցղ (KenadeeCole)
Pose: Sari-Sari - i<3books 06 by AbbyAnne
Books and Bookshelves: ~*Souzou Eien*~ - ~*S.E.*~ Scholar's Library  by Draconias Timeless @ We ♥ RP (See above blurb about the individual pieces)
Hanging Mobile:~*Souzou Eien*~ -  ~*S.E.*~ Hanging Orrery - RARE by Draconias Timeless @ The Gathering CLOSES TODAY
Globe on the Counter: ~*Souzou Eien*~ - ~*S.E.*~ Full Desk Orrery by Draconias Timeless @ The Gathering CLOSES TODAY
Doo-dads on the empty shelf: Top left: ~*Souzou Eien*~ - ~*S.E.*~ Magnifying Stand by Draconias Timeless @ The Gathering CLOSES TODAY
Top Right: ~*Souzou Eien*~ - ~*S.E.*~ Bejeweled Orrery by Draconias Timeless @ The Gathering CLOSES TODAY
Second shelf right: ~*Souzou Eien*~ - ~*S.E.*~ Candle lit Orrery by Draconias Timeless @ The Gathering CLOSES TODAY
Counter: 14_8f8 - La Petite Joie Cafe - Counter by iBi (8f8)
Building: Bad Eddy's - The Attic Skybox by BadEddy

Comments

Post a Comment