Daddy's lil what now?

TGIF Dolls!

As I mentioned the other day the Epiphany has begun!
 I havent actually made it in yet but some of my beautiful designers have sent me stuff to show you ( thank goodness!)

So yeah this Madcap outfit is a collaboration between Blueberry & Grixdale. The pieces come separate as it is a gacha.
The Jacket and Panties I am wearing are the rares
( sorry ) and there is a neat hud to work with this jacket.
At first I didn't understand ( and it's only 2 buttons, DUH me!) It was explained to stop the top poking through the sleeves you have to  click the right button on the hud then the left and volia, everything fits like a minor miracle.
 Almost like your body  alpha hud.

You all know who this is supposed to represent right? Savvy's all time favorite obsession. If she were still with me here I would be stepping over in order to let her blog this fo  sure so I guess girlfriend, this is a tribute to you.

There was a hair over @ Epiphany as well that matched this but as I was not able to go I grabbed this beauty from Taketomi. and I really love the shape and style with my baby face.
 If you do go to buy this hair make sure you try the demo and figure out what pack it is for sale in, the labeling is just not there on the bottles ( that i could find) You are looking for one called HQ edition. these colors are in no other sets so please be careful ok.

Happy Shopping and enjoy the weekend!
Ember


Daddy's Lil


****Please Note ****

Some of these items are located at Events right now. 

If you see a second Hyperlinked name in the credit line.

( BOLD LETTERING Different colour) like this..
  • Thingy - | Store Name | Name of Thingy | Designer's Name | NAME OF EVENT

Take The Second TP!!!! ( Hyperlink)

 .Credits.

  • Hair - [taketomi] | HarleyQuinn_HQEdition | By Salem Vaillancourt (bella.earst)
  • Skin -  [ MUDSKIN ] | Cutie_E1_Sunny | By Sopha Portal.
  • Shape - Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Lashes - .ARISE. | Eyelashes No. 1 | By Hᴇʟɢᴀ (lonlysoule).
  • Gum - [Pink Fuel] | Yum Bubblegum! | By Mochi (mochi.milena).
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body - Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Outfit -  Blueberry & Grixdale | Madcap Outfit | By Blueberryxx & Tyr Sinister (tyr.rozenblum) @ The Epiphany
  1. Blueberry & Grixdale - Madcap - Pantie - Lara -Jester RARE 
  2. Blueberry & Grixdale - Madcap - Tattered Top - Lara - Jester 
  3. Blueberry & Grixdale - Madcap Jacket - Lara - Jester RARE | @ The Epiphany Gacha 
  • Pose  - *PosESioN* | Simple Woman 5 | By Dahriel. + The Hammer has a pose, included in the hair pack (First credit.)  Used them combined to get this pose.

Comments