Sunshine & Rain

Morning Dolls.

I am slowing down a wee bit between posts. It is difficult not to blog daily as I am kinda obsessive about my blog.

What I'm wondering is this. I do know people read this SO.. 
What would YOU like more of?
 What would YOU like less of?

Basically, what can I do here to keep you coming back for more?
Please leave me a comment Pretty please? I LOVE comments. Let's see how I can bring this thing to a new level without burn out :)

Ok, My outfit and Umbrella are by Decoy. Both at different events ( Check credits)

My adorbs hair is Wasabi Pills new release for this round of Hairology, YAY HAIR EVENT!
Ahem * Calms herself *

My face! I maybe was staring at myself a little LOT more than usual with this mesh head by Genesis with these awesome appliers by the adorable Mudskin! 

Anyhow, check all this stuff out. Oh, don't forget the poses!
An Lar Poses makes some beautiful single s and couples poses. perfect for photographers everywhere ♥

Thank you for reading, I hope you comment, I would adore to meet you.
Ember ♥

Shelter.
 


pia


****Please Note ****

Some of these items are located at Events right now. 
If you see a second Hyperlinked name in the credit line.
( BOLD LETTERING Different colour) like this..

  • Thingy - | Store Name | Name of Thingy | Designer's Name | NAME OF EVENT


Take The Second TP!!!! ( Hyperlink)



 .Credits.


  • Mesh Head - Genesis | Head_Lara_2.0 | By GenesisLab | GROUP GIFT 250L Join.
  • Lashes  - .ARISE. | Eyelashes No. 1 | By Hᴇʟɢᴀ (lonlysoule).
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body - Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.

Comments