Hashtag

So odd title for this blog but.. there is a reason I promise!
A few weeks ago, I seen that Strawberry Signh had a thing on twitter.
#becauseofSecondLife
It was one of her Monday Memes which I have never done... and its a Saturday.. but better late than never?
This is the link to her post.
I did do one on twitter that day.  But this one is an actual blog.  And I'm going to say #becauseofSecondLife I've never lost my sense of wonder.
That's a good one for this picture right?  RIGHT?
Mwahs
♥Savvy Quinn♥
LairyFights
Credits
Hair: Magika - Luxe Box: May 2016 by Sabina Gully (Not available unless you're in the Luxe Box Group.  More info about that here
Head: CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire by Catwa.Clip (catwa.clip)
Head applier: Lara Hurley– Laura Rose Pale appliers *Catwa Annie* by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Inferno – Henna by Julie Hastings @ Enchantment
Dress: .::Dead Dollz::. Blossom Tutu - Garden by Kiddo Oh @ Enchantment
Shoes: Phedora. Alexandra heels by Miss Mineiro ™ (Celena Galli) @ Mesh Body Addicts
Wings: Astralia - Pollicina wings (bright pink) by AÑ•trαℓiα  Miâ„“iαиdrovic (Astralia) @ Enchantment
Crown: Astralia - Pollicina crown (pastel pink) by AÑ•trαℓiα  Miâ„“iαиdrovic (Astralia) @ Enchantment
Pose: . Infiniti . - Blown Away - Rare 2 by Brandi Monroe @ The Fantasy Gacha
(I did edit the head on the pose slightly so I'd be looking at the fairy in my hand)
Fairy: !Ohmai: Dandelion Fairy [Companion] by Anya Ohmai
Location: [Eclectica]

Comments