Floating away

Yes its been awhile.
I lost something near and dear to me in SL.
Not going into details.  Not right now. Maybe not ever.
Just been hurting emotionally and while some people can take emotional pain and do absolutely beautiful things with it... and I have done that occasionally, this time I just kind of didn't.
BUT.
My entire picture centered around the pearls in my mouth.
I've wanted to blog this for awhile and couldn't think of way to do it justice.
Then it hit me.
Mermaid.
I'm not great at fantasy photography.  But I thought this was a great way to show it off.
A mermaid gathering treasure.
Credits below.
Mwahs.
♥Savvy Quinn♥
Mermaid
Credits
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Editorial \ Underwater - Redheads by M4ri1yn Magic
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes – Maldives by Ikon Innovia
Head: CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire by Catwa.Clip (catwa.clip)
Head applier: Lara Hurley– Laura Rose Pale appliers *Catwa Annie* by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Inferno – Henna by Julie Hastings 
Mouth Piece: ~*Souzou Eien*~ - ~*S.E.*~ Pearls Before Swine by Draconias Timeless
(Hunt Prize for The Sinner's Hunt)

Tail: !dM deviousMind "Erielle" **RED ROSE**  - RARE by Chandra Meehan
Pose: Pearl Treasure by ÐɹєαмèR (meisme Quintessa) On MP

Comments