Luxe Box Info & More

Morning Dolls!

Today I don't have as many freebies in here but there are a few  Always look for the red text in my posts and they will lead you in the right direction

Today's look is centered around Blueberry's Clare romper at Collabor88!!  I am so happy for this designer to be in this event, in my eyes it is one of the best events on the grid so Congrats Blue, good things for good people ♥

Also I need to discuss these shoes from Reign

Have you heard of Luxe Box?
 It is a monthly paid subscription group you join, this round was 1500L and on the 15th of the month you get a HUD full of designer goodies. 
You just add the HUD and click the photos and delivery commences. 

Anyway for me this round is worth the fee just for these shoes.
 They are above and beyond fat pack. They come with a studded option that you can turn off ( YAY)  Reign colour Fat pack + Colours to match Blueberry & Foxes who are both also a part of the Luxe Box.  

I think you have to wait until July to be able to purchase this months box in the Luxe Sky box But check out the website here and see what you think. http://luxeboxsl.com/
 You can purchase May's box there now for 2000L You do get a LOT for that price, Check out May's goodies here - http://luxeboxsl.com/may-2016/
And this months box here - http://luxeboxsl.com/june-2016/

I hope I was able to explain things well enough here. if not feel free to message me in SL and ask, I love to help others so if I don't know the answer I sure will find out for you.

Hope you've had a happy Weekend.
Ember

Portrait 




 
****Please Note ****
Some of these items are located at Events right now. 
If you see a second Hyperlinked name in the credit line.
  ( BOLD LETTERING Different colour) like this..
  • Thingy - | Store Name | Name of Thingy | Designer's Name | NAME OF EVENT
  Take The Second TP!!!! ( Hyperlink)

.Credits.


Comments