A fairy pretty girl

Yup that is a play on words.
I've been having issues naming photos lately but the Man has been helping me.. and he came up with this one.
The entire picture centers around these amazing wings.  They will be available at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival but NOT UNTIL AUGUST 7TH!  I've put in bold shouty capitals here and down below so, remember, the 7th is when it opens!
When I paired it with the dress and gloves I found at the Mesh Body Addicts Fair, I felt 'fairy' pretty.
Then as we were exploring, we found this very pretty sim, and after playing with some windlight settings, I found my inspiration!
Happy shopping puddins'
Mwahs
♥Savvy Quinn♥
FairyBeautiful
Credits
Hair: Exile::Stay: 2. Wildcards by Kavar Cleanslate
Head: CATWA HEAD Amy by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Skin: [PF] <Crystal> – MAITREYA Lara Applier (CURVY) by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Head Applier: [PF] Bambi <Crystal> – CATWA Head Applier by Mochi (Mochi Milena) @ The Kawaii Project 
Dress: [Cynful] Mai Tai - Fatpack by Cynthia Ultsch @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair Sim 2
Gloves: Ama. : Galaxy Paint by Amadeo Dubratt @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair Sim 2
Wings: ~*Souzou Eien*~-~*S.E.*~ Crystal Wings - Mix'n'Match - ULTRARARE by Draconias Timeless Fantasy Gacha Carnival (OPENS AUGUST 7th!!)
Pose: Exposeur - Spring Singles 27 by RubyStarlight Writer
Location: Luane's Magical World

Comments