Mesh Body Addicts Fair Ends Today!


Hey Dolls! 

Just a friendly reminder that The Mesh Body Addicts Fair ends today! 
 I heard it ends @ Midnight tonight so if you somehow forgot, get over before it closes!

Chillin

Went wandering around a bit last night, *Gasp* I left my sky box!

I  Ended up  going back to Collabor88 and fat packed this Tres Blah tank top. I just love it too much for only owning one color. I hummed and hawed over the skirt but in the end I just couldn't afford the luxury but man it is so shiny sparkly, go see!

Next up was Kustom9 where I picked up some Kibtiz rings as  I love the look of multiple rings on one hand.

 I finally remembered to checkout The Chapter 4 and fell in love with this collar from Violent Seduction
It comes in scripted and non scripted versions to satisfy all walks of life

Hope you enjoy,
Ember ♥


I forget what I was supposed to remember



~Credits~




~Body~
  • Hair - MINA Hair | Therese | By Mina Nakamura | @ Whimsical Aug 18 - Sept 8th.
  • Mesh Head - Catwa | Destiny | By Catwa Clip | @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair Ends Tonight Aug 21st @ Midnight SLT HURRY!
  • Head Applier - [ MUDSKIN ] | Nina#S2 | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Body Applier - [MudSkin] | Maitreya Applier #S2 | By Sopha Portal.

  ~Accessories~ 


~Clothing~  
  • Top - -tres blah- | Bella Tank Top, Black | By Julliette Westerburg | @ Collabor88 Aug 8 - Sept 6th.
  • Shorts - Maitreya | High Waisted Shorts, Rolled | By Onyx LeShelle | @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair Ends Tonight Aug 21st @ Midnight SLT HURRY!
  • Shoes - fri.day | Harper.Clogs, Coal | By Darling Monday.


~Poses~ 









Comments