The beat of it's heart

Hey Dolls,

I haven't been around SL lately. I have been busy enjoying my RL holidays , catching up on AHS with all it's creepy goodness.
I think watching that show influenced my photo today.

This is what I see here; Girl is stuck in a maelstrom of emotions, she can't be who she wishes as she's lived with this other face too long, it has become a part of her, taking on a heartbeat of it's own.


OK call me weird but, Ha not going to deny it :P

The beat of it's heart.


Check out this Mask by E.V.E over @ Enchantment till the 31st of August.

Peace out.
Ember



~Credits~
  • Hair - Tableau Vivant |  Editorial \ Western wind | By M4ri1yn Magic.
  • Mask - E.V.E | Dream Mask {Red Blood}| By Noke Yuitza | @ Enchantment Aug 13 - 31st. Free Gift
  • Skin - .::WoW Skins::. | V2 Fatma Golden | By .::WoW Skins::. (sawsan.secretspy).
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Dress - Gabriel | Wet Dress | By Takuya Jinn.
  • Pose - . Infiniti . | - Happy- | By Brandi Monroe.

Comments