and Pink shall lead us

I feel very pink today.
And dancey... And yes that is my own made up word.  Its hard to capture that feeling in a picture but I tried very hard.
I really adore my head.  I love the expressions.  Being able to close my eyes, smile.  I look like I am lost in the music, which I often am.
MBA is still on till the end of the month.
I do apologize for the short posts lately.  Love has fried the brain ♥
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn
PartyinPink
Credits
Hair: Exile::Rain or Shine: 10. Wildcards by Kavar Cleanslate
Head: CATWA HEAD Amy by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Skin: [PF] <Crystal> – MAITREYA Lara Applier (CURVY) by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Head Applier: [PF] Bambi <Crystal> – CATWA Head Applier by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Dress: :::insanya::: Nayana Dress - Solid All Colors by Tatyana (Tatyana Ultsch) @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly
Shoes: #EMPIRE - Columbine by eмρıяe (QUEENshop)
Pose: . Infiniti . - House Party - 3M by Brandi Monroe

Comments