Free & Group Gifts.

Hey Dolls,

 I have Some Freebies and Group Gifts to show off today.
The Polish I am wearing is totally FREE by joining the Cosmopolitan group and grabbing the gift Box @ {ZOZ}'s booth. This group is free to join and as it's their 4th Birthday there are a LOT of Gifts.
Paste this link into your into SL chat and hit join.  secondlife:///app/group/7382cf06-a663-d569-9683-5c3f0edd968f/about Once you've joined just teleport HERE - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/124/10/23
 Hurry Scurry though, This round ends on the 10th!

Blood Kiss

Also for those like me who live under a rock.

I wandered over to SlackGirl yesterday as I have this fancy new Catwa Mesh head, I figured I needed to Jazz it up a bit. 
I had recalled looking on Marketplace for some Eyeliner a while back and finding the perfect one for me by this designer for 10L. 
So when I landed at their main store and saw basically a wall of Gifts, I did a little happy dance.


 The Group join fee is 100L but in my opinion it's a great investment of your hard earned Lindens. 

You can join the SlackGirl group by pasting this link into your SL chat - secondlife:///app/group/7bbb7cf5-62ec-08c6-e4e3-8fe572bcdbe4/about Once that's done you can Teleport to all the goodies HERE - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sun%20Dream/98/155/2084

Happy shopping!
Ember
 

~Credits~

  • Hair - MINA Hair | Valerie | By Mina Nakamura | @ FaMESHed Sept 1 - 27th.
  • Mesh Head - Catwa | Destiny | By Catwa Clip.
  • Skin Applier - [ MUDSKIN ] | Gen#S3 | By Sopha Portal.
  • Eyes - [ MUDSKIN ] | Eye Collection.Vol.2-1 | By Sopha Portal.
  • Lipstick - SlackGirl | Passion Red Gold Snake | By SlackGirl | Group Gift 100L Join.
  • Lashes - Buzzeri | The Flutter Lash | By Bugs Amelia Bryant (eleri.catlyn).
  • Polish - {ZOZ} | Angel Heart White | By Zozicon | FREE Gift @ Cosmopolitan Aug 28th - Sept 10th.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Pose - . Infiniti . | Curious | By Brandi Monroe | @ Expose Aug 30 - Sept 27th.

Comments