Free Group Gift @ Love



Free Group Gift @ Love.
  • Casually Rogue comes with two color HUDs.  Blonde tone as well as a special Hallow for those of us who love to live on the wild side!  I am inserting the advert as well as my own photo today as (usual) I went a wee bit overboard on my wind lights.   My photo was taken with  one of the Blonde tones.  I just couldn't resist sticking it in as I love how it ended up all pink & blue.
  • The Group is free to join & I hear there is another gift coming soon. You can join by pasting this link into your SL viewer  secondlife:///app/group/ed0df2db-72c7-b2ca-1079-de947ba51661/about  just check the notices and enjoy

     


love


• Credits •

  • Hair - Love | Casually Rogue | By Love lÑ”tσmí pєαrl (lovespun) | FREE Group Gift

  • Mesh HeadCatwa | Bibi | By Catwa Clip.

  • Skin Applier - Glam Affair | Nancy  ( Catwa / Annie ) | By Aida Ewing.

  • Pose - an lar [poses] | The Eliza Series | By Katya (katya.valeska) | @ Lost & Found Oct 22nd - Nov 1st.

Comments