He loves me not.

Hai Dolls.

So my SIM went down for restart Tues no, Wednesday? 
Anyway, I ended up teleporting to some random sim and as soon as I land I get an IM. 
I thought maybe it was my boss but nope.. Figured I would share as it gave me the giggles. 

"XXX XXXXt: hi Ms Ember
 Ember Adored: You need to read profiles before jumping people.
XXX XXXX: may god heal your heart dear this is a very sick game i cn't believe you are seriousabout it bye."

Alrighty then. 

So after I got myself back home I finished my photo and I am super pleased with the results.

He loves me not


Hope you enjoy all this flowery, glittery goodness. And remember, be safe out there  and like a someone once told me, Don't take life so serious. 
Humm, thanks, random person!
Happy Hump Day!
Ember

•Credits•
  • Hair - MINA Hair | Anika | By Mina Nakamura | @ The Epiphany Oct 15th – Nov 15th. 
  • Mesh Head - Catwa | Destiny | By Catwa Clip.
  • Skin, Make up Appliers - Glam Affair | Glenny , Catwa / Annie | By Aida Ewing | @ Uber Oct 25th - Nov 23rd.
  • Eyes - Izzie's | Lua Eyes, grey | By Izzie Button | @ The Epiphany Oct 15th – Nov 15th.
  • Pose / Petals - NAMINOKE & ROQAI | Sakura petal  | By taiko McCaw & ROQUAI.
  • Neck position modified with - Animare HUD | By Tantrica ღ (yt.recreant)

Comments