It burns

I got to be a demon today!
Although I got into trouble and I'm now grounded to my platform for my demonic actions.
However Premium Only opens back up tomorrow!  (tho a little birdy told me its open to the public if  you want to sneak over now... just don't say my name)
Tis their supernatural round and zomg.  There is so much goodness!
I managed to snag this picture before I got poofed back to being hooman.
So go.  Shop!
Mwahs
♥Savvy Quinn♥
Fired
Credits
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Ocean Mesh Hair - Fireworks by MissAllSunday Lemon
Head: CATWA HEAD Amy by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Eyes: The Sight + Fallen Gods Inc. 4th Anniversary by Alia Baroque (Very VERY old hunt prize?  Gift?  Sorry!)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Skin: alterego I audrey - hellion - supernatural by Toxxic Rhiannyr @ Premium Only 
Headdress: !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! - Blaize - Headpiece by Lyrical Bizarre @ Premium Only 
Tattoo: THIS IS WRONG Magic tattoo by Eva Artemesia @ Premium Only 
Pose: . Infiniti . - Submission 3 by Brandi Monroe

Comments