Let's Talk About My Mesh Head Conversion

Mornin Dolls.

Today I have some more stuffs I picked up @ Collabor88 as well as items from Hairology & The Liaison Collaborative.


Break Time.

So for those of you that know me, know that I have been fighting the mesh head thing for a very long time. 
But now thanks to Catwa, Glam Affair, SlackGirl & Zibska I think I am officially converted.

I think heads CAN look different. I mean if you look through my Flickr Here - https://www.flickr.com/photos/emberrandt/ 
Most of the recent photos ( except 2 ) are using the Catwa Dyana head. 
I think each one looks different depending on what skin & make up I've used. 


random floating head

 So if like me you are a bit reluctant, go to Catwa and try ALL the Demo's.  I think you may be able to test the demo heads with demo skin appliers.
 ( Not even sure though so if anyone does know how to work the demo system there please leave a comment and help us out. )
Enjoy my crazy photos !

Ember

~Credits~
  • Hair - .:EMO-tions:. | Myrthe | By Mirja Mills | @ Hairology Oct 10 - 30th.
  • Mesh Head - Catwa | Dyana | By Catwa Clip.
  • Head applier - Glam Affair | Moirah , Asia | By Aida Ewing | @ Collabor88 Oct 8 - Nov 6th.
  • Liner - SlackGirl | Liner for You for CATWA Heads | By SlackGirl | 10L on Market Place!
  • Lips - Zibska | Sorcha | By Zib (zib.scaggs) | @ The Liaison Collaborative Oct 8th - 30th.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle. 
  • Top - erratic | julia - boyfriend shirt / white | By erratic (erratic.rain) | @ Collabor88 Oct 8 - Nov 6th.
  • Leg Warmers - fri.day | Marnie.Warmers (Cloud) | By Darling Monday | @ Collabor88 Oct 8 - Nov 6th.
  • Chair - junk. | vintage barbers chair. black. | By Tab Tatham.
  • Building - Ex Machina | Zeitgeist Clocktower | By Hattie Panacek (hatris.panacek).

Comments