Basically these photos represent feeling tied down as a blogger & breaking free of the stress.
It's kind of a crazy trip down the rabbit hole for so many. You see a designer you LOVE has opened their applications and BAM, before you know it you've filled out that application, to hell with the requirements, we can handle anything right?
- You want how many posts? Fine, done.
- You want me to rename my first born after you? (Girls can be a Roman right?) Hell yeah.
My style is ever evolving, as I learn and grow. I change it up all the time so I really do have to step back and shake myself to stop myself from jumping on those applications.
I honestly have no time for myself and it's my own damn fault!
Until a month or so ago I would spend my whole day making photos and credits just to make designers ( That I never met, spoke to etc) happy.
Now I still do spend a dumb amount of time on my photos & blog but I am a lil bit anal about how I like things looking.
Now it's pretty much (almost, kinda sorta) my choice as to when I post and how. Not 100% I have some brands I work for, blog for, that do in fact have rules but I love them so much that I am happy to include them in my photos.
Any bloggers reading this?
I pose these questions to you.
- What are some of the biggest things you have agreed to in an application in order to get into a bloggers group?
- Why do you blog?
- To be SL Famous?
- To get free stuff? That you will wear once or twice and forget you own.
- To help others?
- Something else?
- Is it fun?
- Is it worth it?
Discuss in comments please.↓↓
- Hair - Exile | Rare Bird | By Kavar Cleanslate | @ Collabor88 Nov 8th - Dec 6th.
- Circlet - Zibska | Roos Circlet | By Zib (zib.scaggs).
- Mesh Head - *COCO* | FashionDoll Head | Amanda Pale | By cocoro Lemon.
- Mesh Body - *COCO* | FashionDoll Body | Pale | By cocoro Lemon.
- Dress - *COCO* | SheerFloral Dress | By cocoro Lemon.
- Pose/prop - Black Cats Poses | Perfect marionette | By Dragonlila.