Fried

Hey Dolls,
So I grabbed this Robot type make up applier the other day.
I've had my eye on it since the WIP was shown in the SlackGirl group a while back and I wondered, "What can I do with it?"
Then I caught the tail end of Guardians of the Galaxy on TV and it reminded me of Nebula. 
Now I know, I know it looks nothing like her but that thought led me here to this photo so there ya go, it's how it all rolled out.

Fried
 
Till next time, check the credits for all the Lm's and stuff.
Ember ♥

Credits 
  • Mesh Head - Catwa | Dyana | By Catwa Clip.
  • Make Up Applier /Eyes - SlackGirl | RobyLady | By SlackGirl | @ The Makeover Room Nov 1st - 25th.
  • Dress - Blueberry | Nova | By Blueberryxx.
  • Mesh Body - Slink | Physique | By Siddean Munro.
  • Mesh Hands - Slink | Elegant1 | By Siddean Munro.
  • Hand Tattoo - Zibska | Mallt Deux  | By Zib (zib.scaggs).
  • Mesh Nails - {ZOZ} | Mesh Nails | (Slink Elegant1) | By Zozicon.
  • Polish Applier - {ZOZ}| Lynn Bold Polish | By Zozicon | @ Cosmopolitan Oct 23rd - Nov 5th.
  • Pose - [Shi.S.] | Hand Poses | By Shiva Swords.

Comments