Lost Myself


Hey all.
So I've been thinking, Yes, yes I know that's never a good thing.

But yeah anyway.
My SLife. I spend ALL my time on my platform. I rarely leave unless to go to this or that event.  
I have lost touch with most of my friends, save for one. Thanks Quiet lovely. And you know solitude has worked for me. 
It's so easy to stand alone here all day not worrying about ignoring someone if I have the urge to go vacuum or whatever. 
But now, wow. I'm kinda disappointed in myself. 
Someone pointed out to me today that I used to be the extrovert in the crowd. Now I am not even around to be anything. I used to feed off the attention I would gain by being the flirty clown in the crowd.

I am not sure how to even go about socializing here now, I mean I would like to start but then, I also have to do 3 jobs here.
HELP! How do I do this!
Ember.

Myself


Lost

Credits

  • Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ |  Marisol | By MissAllSunday Lemon | @ Uber  Nov 25th - Dec 23rd.
  • Mesh Head - Catwa | Destiny | By Catwa Clip. 
  • Skin Applier - Glam Affair | Barbara, Polar 1 | By Aida Ewing | @ Whimsical Nov  18th - Dec 3rd. 
  • Eye Shadow - Zibska | Dvoire | By Zib (zib.scaggs) | @ Uber  Nov 25th - Dec 23rd.
  • Lip stick - Zibska | Inga | By Zib (zib.scaggs)  | @ Uber  Nov 25th - Dec 23rd.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.   
  • Top - .epoch. | olivia sweater | By Lylah Lyric | @ Suicide DollZ  Nov 20th - Dec 1st.
  • Hands - Slink | Elegant 1 | By Siddean Munro  
  • Nails - {ZOZ} | Mesh Nails | By Zozicon  
  • Polish - {ZOZ} | Candy Cane | By Zozicon | New Group Gift 50L join fee. 
  • Pose - RKPoses | Mia_3 | By Keon Xenga | @ The Crossroads Nov 3rd - Nov 28th.

Comments