If Only

Hai everyone, 

I Grabbed this pretty lingerie by Violent Seduction @ Collabor88 the other day and had to share it with you all.
I paired it with this super cute socks from =Zenith= and the neatest hair by #Foxy @ Hairology.
 I find it super neat as it comes with a styling HUD so it can be worn numerous ways. Totally perfect for when you wear something and maybe the hair pokes through the mesh of the top( You know what I mean eh? The struggle is real) Just tuck your hair back over your shoulder. No need to wear different hair. 
I may have been wearing this one for 3 days straight 😁

This Skin applier by Glam Affair & usually I wear very pale, like polar or Arctic but today I chose the Asian tone and man, I love the look. I'm especially loving on the brows and freckles on this skin. You can find it in a Gacha over @ Kustom9
 
My long mesh Nails are by {ZOZ} and fit Slink casual, Elegant & Elegant 1, Standard Avatar and the TMP 
(If you wear that. 🙄)

The polish I applied is also {ZOZ} and can be found @ The Chapter Four.
Ok, I got it all laid out for ya there. Think my next post will be all about freebies so keep your eyes peeled and in the meantime, Happy shopping!
Ember 💙 

If Only
A dream

  • Hair - #Foxy | Seventeen | By Foxy (liza.broono) | @ Hairology Dec 10th - Dec 30th.
  • Mesh Head - Catwa | Bibi | By Catwa Clip.  
  • Skin Applier - Glam Affair |  Alba / Asia 03 RARE | By Aida Ewing | Kustom9 Dec 15th - Jan 10th.
  • Eyes - Aveline | Doll-L - Hazel | By Giggle Solo | Free on Marketplace.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle. 
  • Lingerie - Violent Seduction | By Lethe ( Maitreya ) | By Iki (iki.akiri) | @ Collabor88 Dec 8th - Jan 6th.
  • Stockings - =Zenith= | BabyDoll Long Socks | By Miffyhoi Rosca.
  • Mesh Hands - Slink | Casual | By Siddean Munro.  
  • Mesh Nails - {ZOZ} | Mesh Nails | By Zozicon.
  • Polish - {ZOZ} | Gingerbread | By Zozicon | @ The Chapter Four Dec 4th - Dec 21st.
  • Pose - Artis | Jewelry pose1 | By Tamara Artis.

Comments