Relax.

Hai everyone!
Took a quickie shot today, doing a lil experiment as I was super lagged and ended up having to take it in mid graphics.

Check this cutie hair, freckles & face!  I was staring at myself so figured why not take the photo :)
Luckily I got these sexy nails in the frame too. Hope you like.
Yes this post is a ramble but it's a friggen snow day & I have 4 VERY LOUD kids in the room with me.
Enjoy,
Ember 💜 

relax

Credits. 
  • Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ | Solana Windblown | By MissAllSunday Lemon | @ The Chapter Four Dec 4th - 21st.
  • Mesh Head - Catwa | Bibi | By Catwa Clip. 
  • Skin Applier - Glam Affair | Natalia | By Aida Ewing | Collabor88 Dec 8th - Jan 6th. 
  • Eyes - Aveline | Doll-L - Hazel | By Giggle Solo | Free on Marketplace. 
  • Freckles - Izzie's | Silver Glitter Freckles | By Izzie Button | Free Christmas Gift 
  • Choker - #Foxy | Bowie Choker | By Foxy (liza.broono) | Free Gift @ The Chapter Four Dec 4th - 21st.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Top - .epoch. | olivia sweater | Lylah Lyric.
  • Mesh Hands - Slink | Casual | By Siddean Munro. 
  • Mesh Nails - {ZOZ} | Mesh Nails | By Zozicon
  • Polish - {ZOZ} | Holiday Warmth I  | By Zozicon | @ Winter Trend Dec 9th - 23rd
  • Chair/ Book - Stockholm&Lima | Bennington Chair | By Surrealia Anatine. From a past DECO(C)RATE box.
   

Comments