Cut My Strings

So I have been wandering around Second Life as a dolly lately.

I have been bugging my friend to dress me up as she calls me " My Dolly." 
Only makes sense to me that she would dress me like one. 😍

So I was complaining about it around a bunch of friends and this beautiful person passed me some Gacha items from mignon.  

I tried them on and o.O I do look like a real dolly!
So thank you Kai & all the talented designers in SL who without you all, I would look like a noob 💘

I am so in love with every single aspect of this look. 
Hope you like it too.
Ember 💕



Dolly Collage

Cut my strings



•Credits•
  • Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ | Fleur | By MissAllSunday Lemon | @ Uber Jan 25 - Feb 23rd.
  • Mesh Head - Catwa | Dyana | By Catwa Clip.  
  • Skin Applier - Glam Affair |  Alexa | Artic 02 Catwa applier | By Aida Ewing | @ Kustom9 Jan 15 - Feb 10th.
  • Eyes - Aveline | Doll-L - Hazel | By Giggle Solo | Free on Marketplace.
  • Choker - mignon. | Victoria choker. Maitreya | By Amlru | Past Kawaii Project item
  • Dress - mignon. | Victoria dress. Maitreya | By Amlru | Past Kawaii Project item
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Polish - {ZOZ} | Celebration | By Zozicon | @ The Mesh Body Addicts Bi Monthly Event Jan 10 - 30th..
  • Shoes - mignon. | Victoria socks & shoes. Maitreya | By Amlru | Past Kawaii Project item
  • Key - [Ai] Technologies | Antique Doll Key | By Asami Imako.
  • Pose 1 - an lar [poses] | The Flutter Series | By Katya Valeska | @ SaNaRae Jan 26 - Feb 18th.
  • Pose 2 - Black Cats poses | Perfect marionette | By Dragonlila.


Comments