Lazy Sunday

Hey, Happy Monday!

I managed to take a photo in my office. I had to drop my graphics to High and even then I was getting 3fps. Gah, 1 yr old good PC. 
This is why you usually see blank backgrounds with my photos.

So this is my first and most likely my last but I wanted to show off my pretty little slice of sl.  & My pretty look of course.
Enjoy!
Ember ♥


Lazy Sunday

Glow
Credits.
  • Hair - TRUTH HAIR | Gaea | By Truth Hawks | January VIP Group Gift. 350$ Join fee. 2 Free fat packs in notices.
  • Mesh Head - Catwa | Bibi | By Catwa Clip. 
  • Ears - Mandala | Steking ears,Season 5 | By Kikunosuke Eel.
  • Skin Applier - Glam Affair | Alexa Asia 03 RARE | By Aida Ewing | @ Kustom9 Jan 15th - Feb 10th.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle. 
  • Top - erratic | emilia sweater / lazy |
  • Pants - Gawk | White Cotton Leggings | By Mell Mcmahon.
  • Pose1 - Cheeky Pea | Dawson's Chair | By Isla Gealach.
  • Pose 2 - oOo Studio | silent night_one | By Olaenka Chesnokov.
  • Rugs - .tree | {spring time} {stacked rugs} {5}| By Karla Marama.
  • Beads - Maxi Gossamer | Shimmer Bead Curtains | By Maxi Gossamer.
  • Deer - +Half-Deer+ | Flutterby Deer Fauxidermy - Blush | By Halogen Magic.
  • Frames - What Next | 'Amelie' Picture Shelves | By Winter Thorn.
  • Curtain - Cheeky Pea | Priyanka Shade | By Isla Gealach.
  • Chair - dust bunny | papasan chair | By lxlnoel.
  • Home - DaD DESIGN | Birch Cottage | By sheerpetal Roussel.








Comments