You are my drug

I found a new store for cute stuff.
This lingerie is adorably sexy.
So I grabbed my guy and begged him to pose with me. (True love is a man who can put up with my bossiness when I take pictures)
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn
My drug
Credits
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Happy Mesh Hair - Style 1 - Fireworks by MissAllSunday Lemon
Head: CATWA HEAD Amy by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Skin: [PF]  – MAITREYA Lara Applier (CURVY) by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Hands: -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM by Vista Barnes
Lingerie: +Muggleborn+ - +MB+ Paige Set {Fatpack} by ριηкч ғαɴǥ (pinkrosey Fang) and Shane (ShaneLude)
Rings: Absolut Vendetta -Hydra Bento Rings by VistaMesh
Pose prop: ::WetCat:: "Amorous" Erotic Pole by wetcat Flux  Truth or Dare Affair 2

Comments