LeLutka's Chloe Bento Mesh Head Review.

LeLutka Website - http://lelutka.com/blog/
LeLutka Main Store - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LeLutka/126/104/22

I don't know if you remember me babbling on about LeLutka's Simone Bento head a while back? 

Well I hummed & hawed over it as I saved up my cash & then my friend showed me a photo of the new Bento Chloe head.

"Sorry Simone, I have a love affair to begin, just not with you." xoxo

  • I ran full speed and grabbed up Chloe after making sure to Demo her of course. She looks a bit younger than Simone and well, I just adore her. 


  • The cost is 5,000L and comes complete with all the animations, make up's, tattoo's *Think freckles, blush & Henna * Loads of stuff already in the HUD.  You know, usually for me to spend this type of money on anything makes me almost weepy for days.  Not this time. I am very happy with Chloe. 

  • Not sure if either of those are your style? Don't worry.  There are a lot of coming soon spaces beside both Simone & Chloe. & Hopefully The new ones will  not end my love affair
 ðŸ Ÿ First photo is bare except I could not figure how to reset  her brows :S 🠟 



🠟This photo is with Glam Affair's newest Applier that can be found @ Uber.
 I used the blend function to lighten the colour of the shadow. *Neat trick* 🠟





🠟Last one is how I have reshaped the head using the sliders to make it feel more like me. 
Yes of course it would not be Ember if I did not edit the crap out of this photo ♥ 🠟


My LeLutka Bento head Chloe Review

Pro's

  • Bento - Here again I had great fun changing up the look of this head via the sliders.
  • Skin tonesLeLutka uses the same Glam Affair skin tones as my Maitreya body. 
  • Eye Control - This feature on the HUD is super easy to use. You can cross them, or pose them however you like really.
  • Make up layers - you can use them in multiple areas. Just check out the update info here http://lelutka.com/blog/bento-head-updates/
  • Ease of useThis HUD so far has been very simple and straight forward. 
  • Omega Compatible - Now you can wear your make up  :)

Con's 
  • Animations - There are SO many & that is awesome but I have no idea if there is a pause to make photography easier. Anyone know?
  • Eyelashes - These ones are really good but I would love the option to turn off the bottom lash separately.
Hope this was helpful & hopefully someone can let me know if the eyelash thing is an option as well as a pause button.
Don't forget to Demo!
Ember ♥



  • Hair - TRUTH HAIR | Deja | By truth Hawks | Past Group Gift from December. Group is 350L to join. You MUST be a member to purchase this hair.
  • Mesh Head - .LeLutka | Bento Head-CHLOE | By Jadenart.
  • Skin Applier - Glam Affair | Adley *LeLutka* Artic | By Aida Ewing | @ Uber Feb 25 - March 23rd.
  • Eyes - LOTUS. | Formation | By lilanachristina.
  • Dress - .:EC:.  Enelya's Creations | Norena  | By Teslinne Quan | @ Whore Couture 7 March 1 - 31st.
  • Pose - an lar [poses] | The Inka Series | By Katya Valeska | @ Shiny Shabby | Feb 20 - March 15th.




Comments