Freebies, Hair Sale & Cuteness Overload!


Today I am showing off Freebies, Sale items and some super cuteness. Read on..

The Sale stuff! 
  •  [elikatira] is having a Clearance Sale. All items up to 75% off. I purchased this adorable hairstyle for 72L for the essentials pack!!!  Seriously, get your butts down there or adopt a noob, I have no idea when this sale will end. Can't find that info anywhere :(

The FREE things! 

  • The Project Se7en.  This event runs from March 30 - April 20th. When you land a greeter will ask you to join their free group. Join it and off you go. Almost all vendors here have a FREE Gift! A lot of these Gifts are really usable!
The Cute Skin!
  • [ MUDSKIN ] is back & oh how I have missed this designer! Her younger looks make me feel so darn cute!  She has released a new line with all new tones. I love it!!!
The Cute Outfit.
  •  NS::  makes it.  Super cute right?  You like Kawaii items? THIS is your store. Seriously, everything is so darn cute! 
That about wraps it up.
Happy Shopping.
Ember ♥

Chirp, Chirp, Meow.

Pretty Birdy.





Comments