I got no strings

I got a new skin.  After seeing Glam Affair's skin at Collabor88, I decided to stray from my long term Pink Fuel skin and try it.. (I mean 288L.. why not?) and I love it.  My man loves it.  It required some adjusting but I think I found my new favorite face.... (For now at least... my love is fickle when it comes to looks)
Shout out to my sweet friend Miza for helping me name my post.
Sorry for the time between posts.  Been very sick lately but hopefully getting better!
Mwahs!
♥Savvy Quinn♥
NoStrings
Credits
Hair: Exile - Way That I Feel - Wildcards by Kavar Cleanslate @ Collabor88 till June 5th
Head Applier: Glam Affair - Felicity - Catwa Mesh Head Applier - Asia by    あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing) @ Collabor88 till June 5th
Head:  CATWA HEAD Lona by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip) 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1  By Onyx LeShelle
Tattoo: Tulip Leg  [CAROL G] by Carol G. (Carolina Gaelyth) @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly Event till May 31st
Dress: Cuddle Up - Jade - FatPack by SusieKittie @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly Event till May 31st
Nails: **RE** Precious Nails & Rings - Square 2.0 by RealEvil (crashnoww)
Shoes: MOoH! Rae socks and pumps by Dalriada Delwood
Pose: . Infiniti . - Dolly 6 by Brandi Monroe @ Romp till May 26th

Comments