My pain, your thrill.

Finally I made a photo I am happy with!

I saw this headpiece from Zibska for the Midsummer Enchantment Event and thought to myself, "Gosh, I could do something fun with this!"
And I did have fun! I spent almost my whole day playing with wind light & different angles finally coming up with this crazy photo.

I have had this [Aleutia] top in my inventory for quite some time now just waiting for the right time to use it. Same goes for this awesome hair by [NANI]!

I actually have this bulging at the seams folder titled ! COOL PHOTO STUFF!! Jam packed with all sorts of tidbits. 
Think I need to spend more time photographing items from there. It makes me very happy. 
Anyhoo, I am rambling.  Hope you've enjoyed.
Kisses, Ember💖

P.s. For those who've been looking at this for years and are wondering why I am not linking all things with hyperlinks anymore- Making my credits was taking me almost a whole day, between fiddling with photos and that I had no time for well, Me!
 I am linking any events that items are currently at as well as review copy stores. If you can't find the stores in Second Life search please feel free to contact me in world and I will TP you personally to the item 💋




My pain, your thrill.











Comments