Oh, I need that!

So a few days ago I saw this outfit on Face book & I.Had.To.Have.It!

Finally I saw it over @ Kustom9 in a Gacha & BOOM, first pull, I got the one I was after. 

It's made by Amitomo & I love, love,love how the sweater lifts up on one side to make it a little bit naughty, also how the sleeves come down to cover part of my hands. 
It's funny. I tried to make a photo of this for two days and was totally stumped. I liked none of them. 
Happens lots when I really love an item & want to show it off to you, my ideas just can't translate to the image. 
Hopefully my gushing will be enough to get you down there to check it out for yourself

P.s. If you happen to play the offbeat Gacha and by chance get that rare dress and didn't want it (HAHA) Remember your old pal Ember would ya? That machine hated me But I sure do love that dress.


She said what?



  • Hair - pr!tty - Rose | @ Chapter Four.
  • Mesh Head - CATWA HEAD | Lona.
  • Skin Applier - [MudSkin] | G.Yong #102 | @ Kustom9.
  • Outfit - AMITOMO  | Ocean Drive | @ Kustom9.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body Lara.
  • Nails - ::SlackGirl:: | Talita Bento nails | @ eBento.
  • Pose - Kirin poses | Tomo.

Comments