Hang in there

Did you see what I did there?
Its not easy for me to let go sometimes.  Stressful rl job.  Then other things going on.  But luckily I always have my guy behind me to keep me going.
Have a great weekend puddins.  Make sure to make it dirty ;)
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn
Hanginthere
Credits
On me:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Apple Mesh Hair - Fireworks by MissAllSunday Lemon
Head Applier: Glam Affair – Felicity – Catwa Mesh Head Applier – Asia by    あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing)
Head:  CATWA HEAD Lona by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1  By Onyx LeShelle
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 by 菊之介王子 (kikunosuke Eel)
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Volver - Henna by Julie Hastings @ Kinky Event until July 19th 
Top: :::insanya::: HelgaTop by Tatyana (Tatyana Ultsch) Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly – until 7/30/17!
Shorts: :::insanya::: HelgaShorts by Tatyana (Tatyana Ultsch) Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly – until 7/30/17! 
Neon sign: [Kres] Cheeky Neons - 04 Tease Em by KrescendoStore
Lighting: LUMIPro 2017 V3 HUD by Stefan Buscaylet
Pose and skybox: oOo UnDungeon Playspace v3.1 by Olaenka Chesnokov

 

For questions about what he's wearing ping me in world (Savannah Porterfield) and I'll see if he shares!

Comments