Sweet Adeline

 Hey Dolls!

So I just Looked through The Powder Pack Catwa box for July and found some very nifty stuff.  
I will be showing it off over the next few days just to make you drool and hate me cause you missed the pre order :P
Make sure you read the signs carefully before purchasing as they also have lots of past boxes for sale. Check all the contents of those boxes Here -  http://powderpacksl.com/previous-packs/


  •  Today I am featuring Pink Fuel. I choose this designer due to the fact that I read the word Monolid.  I had heard people discussing the word Monolid a few days ago and googled it. Basically it means eyelids with no crease.  So with that in mind; I tried it all on, found a perfect hair to pair with it from pr!tty and here we are.

Hope you enjoy, all links in credits below the photo.
💕 Ember


Adeline





Comments