I'm a badass muggle

In case you can't read my shirt, it says 'Books turn Muggles into Wizards.'
I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter, and just reading in general.  (I'll prove the Harry Potter thing, ask me a question!)
I had a lot of fun putting this look together.  With the Punk theme at Rewind, I felt all sorts of inspired.  And who doesn't love a cute plaid skirt?
Have wonderful weekend my puddins.
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn
BadassMuggle
Credits
Hair: 4.Doe: Punk Queen (solid) - Colors by Helyanwe Vindaloo @ Rewind until September 10th
Head applier: [Pink Fuel] Powder Pack SL (July) by Mochi (Mochi Milena) July Powder Pack Exclusive
Body applier: [Pink Fuel] Powder Pack SL (July) by Mochi (Mochi Milena) July Powder Pack Exclusive
Head:  CATWA HEAD Lona by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1  By Onyx LeShelle
Eye shadow: Zibska ~ Chalance by Zib (Zib Scaggs) Mesh Body Addicts Fair until August 21st  
Tattoo: Touch a Butterfly black [CAROL G] by Carol G. (Carolina Gaelyth) Mesh Body Addicts Fair until August 21st  
Nails: ::SG:: RingQueen Mesh Nails by SlackGirl Mesh Body Addicts Fairuntil August 21st  
Shirt: +MuggleBorn+ +MB+ Ava Top {Fatpack} by ριηкч ғαɴǥ (pinkrosey Fang) Mesh Body Addicts Fair until August 21st  
Skirt: - Narcisse - Sidd Kilt - Tartan Red Black by Narcisse @ Rewind until September 10th 
Body Pose: *!R.O!* Westside Female BENTO Pose by ReveObscura (The original pose is awesome but I edited the hands/arms with animare to get a more punk vibe)
Facial Pose: Used Catwa's eyepack [A] and lip pack [E] by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Backdrop: MINIMAL - Retro Backdrops *3* by Ørs (Ors Quan) @ Rewind until September 10th 

Comments