Your wish is my command

I stepped out of my comfort range again and I think I enjoyed it this time.
Enchantment is one of my favorite events on the grid.  It gives me a chance to push outside my box and explore other types of fashion as well as tell more of a story with my pictures.
Tomorrow is Monday so I hope everyone has a fantastic week :)
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn
Your Wish
Credits
Hair: +Spellbound+ Shahrazad // Unnatural Dyes by Kohana Xue Enchantment until August 31st (Includes hair, veil, head jewel, and huds to change the colors as well as change the style of the hair)
Head applier: [Pink Fuel] Powder Pack SL (July) by Mochi (Mochi Milena) July Powder Pack Exclusive
Body applier: [Pink Fuel] Powder Pack SL (July) by Mochi (Mochi Milena) July Powder Pack Exclusive
Head:  CATWA HEAD Lona by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1  By Onyx LeShelle
Nails: ::SG:: RingQueen Mesh Nails by SlackGirl Mesh Body Addicts Fairuntil August 21st  
Outfit: [Glitzz] Duniazade Set - Red by â„’ÏŠssค βØЋм (Lissa Bohm) Enchantment until August 31st (includes the top, skirt, wrist cuffs, anklets, panties, and necklace)
Pose: {NANTRA} Kismet 4M by Nancoix Urquan Enchantment until August 31st 
Lamp: The Ugly & the Beautiful + Genie's Lamp + {egosumaii} by Aii (PrincessAii) Enchantment until August 31st 
Tree: The Looking Glass - TLG - The Lantern Tree RARE by Marcus Inkpen and Sharni Azalee Enchantment until August 31st 
Tree surround: The Looking Glass - TLG - The Lantern Tree Tree Surround RARE by Marcus Inkpen and Sharni Azalee Enchantment until August 31st 

Comments