A Visit to Limit8 & 14 Free Gifts to show you!

Hey, Dolls!
So, OMG! Freebie post!
 

It's Limit8's Birthday round and to be honest, with me living under my rock n all, I'd never heard of it before. 😢

So, yes. Besides me not keeping up on current events let me tell you what prompted this Freebie post.
 Well, DUH! Limit8 of course! 
Every booth ( except maybe 2)  has a free gift out for you.
Just copy & paste this link into your SL viewer to join the free group and off ya go!
 secondlife:///app/group/4e6b5082-a6df-0778-3711-84986f70b063/about

These are not the standard meh gifts you tend to see.
 These are the type of gifts that will make you want to visit the designers Main stores for more of their awesomeness!
 The quality & usability of everything is really that good!
Thank you Designers 💋

I have managed to stuff 14 of these gifts into this post. 
Some things like necklaces are overlapping & the Whatever sign over the pink wording on the backdrop. 
But whatever, we all get lost sometimes. See what I did there?

My skin, shape & hair in the close up is @ Ultra
I have no idea what happened in the wider shot. I think I put on the wrong head cause it looks like the starting skin for Catwa. Woopsie!
 Hope you enjoy this event as much as I did.
🌺 Ember 🌺
p.s. If you are a pose junkie like me there are so many amazing ones here. #Sorrynotsorry



I ♥ U

:Credits:  
 If I missed anything you need, scream at me here or in Second Life. Ember Adored

:Body stuff:

:Clothing / Accesories:  
  • Tiara - [Glitzz] | Alva Tiara | Free Gift @ Limit8 Sept 18 - Oct 13th.
  • Earrings - Marmalade | PINK MonCherry, Gold | Free Gift @ Limit8 Sept 18 - Oct 13th.
  • Necklace 1 - [Avenge] | Heart choker, silver | Free Gift @ Limit8 Sept 18 - Oct 13th.
  • Necklace 2 - Burial. | Bebe Deer Choker, Gold | Free Gift @ Limit8 Sept 18 - Oct 13th.
  • Dress - Ella | Aroa, Flowers for Maitreya | Free Gift @ Limit8 Sept 18 - Oct 13th.
  • Bracelets - [ bubble ] | Chevron, Gold | Free Gift @ Limit8 Sept 18 - Oct 13th.

:Background & Poses: 
  • Backdrop - Shogun. | Get Lost - Pink, Backdrop | Free Gift @ Limit8 Sept 18 - Oct 13th.
  • Skateboard - Mesh India | Limit8 Anniversary Gift | Free Gift @ Limit8 Sept 18 - Oct 13th.
  • #Whatever Sign - [ isuka ] | whatever sign #sunrise | Free Gift @ Limit8 Sept 18 - Oct 13th.
  • Ghost - Your Dreams | Cute ghost | Free Gift @ Limit8 Sept 18 - Oct 13th.
  • Pose 1 - TOUCHIC | Okay?Okay! Bento Pose | Free Gift @ Limit8 Sept 18 - Oct 13th.
  • Facial Expression - FOXCITY. | Bento Faces - Pose HUD 1 | Free Gift @ Limit8 Sept 18 - Oct 13th.
  • Close up pose -  BellePoses | My Hearts | Free Gift @ Limit8 Sept 18 - Oct 13th.

Comments