Detention

Hey, Dolls.
Not feeling so hot today so I will leave you with a few notes & the photos/ credits.

I have decided to try something new to hopefully benefit you & your friends Psst, psst, tell em to join me!

Moving forward, I will be including the info on what sizing is available for the clothes I am showing off.  ( as long as I have sad info.)  Before, I was just using the Maitreya sizing as that is the body I mainly use.

I hope this is helpful!
Ember 🌹



Detention.





  • Hair - NO.MATCH | NO.AGAIN.| @ Hairology Sept 10 - 30th.
  • Head - Catwa | Bento Mesh Head, Lona.
  • Shape - [MUDSKIN ] | Jieun Catwa Shape | @ Kustom9 Sept 15 - Oct 10th.
  • Skin Applier - [ MUDSKIN ] | Jieun # Summer Skin, 112/E2 freckle | For Catwa Heads | @ Kustom9 Sept 15 - Oct 10th.
  • Eye applier - LOTUS. | Eternity Eyes 01, Catwa applier.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body, Lara.
  • Top - ::C'est la vie !:: | Griet Tops (brown) | Comes in -  Maitreya - Belleza Venus, Freya & Isis - Slink Hourglass & Physique.
  • Pants - Blueberry | Denise Leggings | Comes In sizes - XXS - XS - S -  M - L & Maitreya.( Older item, perhaps has been updated. A classic none the less.)
  • Shoes - REIGN. | Laced Oxfords | Comes In Maitreya.
  • Pose/prop - Le Poppycock | *School Days* | @ Ultra Sept 15  - Oct 15th.

Comments