Off to Pandora

I've been working so hard lately, and I needed a vacation.  I packed the dog, my bags in my old beater and took off to Pandora.
Well then my *&#$ car broke down!
It's okay though, I had my dog, Sparrow, to keep me company.  Then I had to see if I could find another ride, but luckily I could look cute while doing it.
Come join me.  Pandora is getting re-made into a wonderful, isolated, beach retreat.  And there is a contest for a free getaway!
Give us a creative reply how you getting ready for a trip and we will chose 4 most creative ways and invite you and 2 people you choose for a week in pandora! Week meaning with all inclusive service of free rental and trip in Pandora before anyone else!
Your entry can be, picture, text, combo of both or any idea you might get, more unique better chances are for you.
Only rules - Pandora Resort name has to be within tittle of your work ;)
Click HERE for more details

Hitchhiking to Pandora Resort
Credits
Hair: TRUTH VIP - September - Athena by Truth Hawks (Pay the 350L to join the Truth VIP group in world and get a free hair EVERY MONTH!!)
Head applier: [Pink Fuel] Powder Pack SL (July) by Mochi (Mochi Milena) July Powder Pack Exclusive
Body applier: [Pink Fuel] Powder Pack SL (July) by Mochi (Mochi Milena) July Powder Pack Exclusive
Head:  CATWA HEAD Lona by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1  By Onyx LeShelle
Shirt: .::Dead Dollz::. Blaze Cardigan - White by Kiddo Oh The Liaison Collaborative until September 30th 
Skirt: UnitedColors - UC_Jeans_skirt_all in 1 by UC (unitedcolorsteam) 4Mesh Until October 1st 
Nails: ::SG:: CrossNail Mesh Nails by SlackGirl 4Mesh Until October 1st
Rings: *elise* Diana BENTO Rings by Shanty Bookmite 4Mesh Until October 1st
Pose: BellePoses – Gabi 6 by BellePoses (JackBiGGirl) 4Mesh Until October 1st (Changed the hand pose with the maitreya hud)
Dog: JIAN Jack Russel Terrier BOX by JIAN (JianSL) (May 2017 Luxe Box Item)
Location: Bardeco & Kekeland

Comments