Wicked Woman

TGIF Puddins!
It has been a long week!  Time to reward yourself with some shopping :D
Lots of events going on so you should shop around.  (See what I did there?)
I think I'm funny before I've had caffeine.
I went a little outside my box with this picture.  I am trying to do new things.. sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.  Whachya think?
Mwahs!
Savvy Quinn
Wicked
Credits:
Head applier: [Pink Fuel] Powder Pack SL (July) by Mochi (Mochi Milena) July Powder Pack Exclusive
Body applier: [Pink Fuel] Powder Pack SL (July) by Mochi (Mochi Milena) July Powder Pack Exclusive
Head:  CATWA HEAD Lona by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1  By Onyx LeShelle
Head and Shoulder pieces: Zibska ~ Alured Set by Zib (Zib Scaggs) 4Mesh Until October 1st
Eye Makeup: Zibska ~ Alured Makeup by Zib (Zib Scaggs) 4Mesh Until October 1st
Lipstick: Zibska ~ Alured Lips by Zib (Zib Scaggs) 4Mesh Until October 1st
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Brimstone - Black by Julie Hastings @ On9 until September 28th 
Dress: -Narcisse- Anais Chemise Fatpack by Narcisse @ The Liaison Collaborative until September 30th
Pose: BellePoses - Fer 6 by BellePoses (JackBiGGirl) 4Mesh Until October 1st

Comments