👀 Freebie Monday! | 3 Gifts + info on The OUAN Hunt inside 👀

Happy Monday!

Today I am showing off a few Free items from the Once Upon A Nightmare Hunt
This hunt runs until October 31st and is put on by the Epiphany team. 
You can join the Free Hunting Group by pasting this link into your SL viewer. 
secondlife:///app/group/8be9bd9c-87b3-84c8-1172-1f5f629a0fa7/about
I am having way to much fun on this Hunt, the Gifts are great &  I am enjoying the Designer's main stores!

Also in this post are items from The Underdog Event.
This event is running until November 10th and definitely worth a visit.
All these talented designers you've yet to discover!

Time for me to stop talking now, we are having a wicked storm and I am worrying about losing power.
Enjoy!
🌺 Ember 🌺



blow smoke
 
👉:Head to Toe Credits:👈


Comments