His


I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.



Anais Nin

His
Credits
Hair: TRUTH VIP October – Makena by Truth Hawks (Free fatpack in the group notices. Group join fee is 350L BUT free fatpacks every month or so!)
Head:  CATWA HEAD Lona by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1  By Onyx LeShelle
Skin: [ MUDSKIN ]_Kei # Catwa Skin Applier by Sopha Portal September Powder Pack Exclusive
Gag: ::Axix:: Beloved Nocturnia Gag by Elise Mannequin October Bound box 
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Geostorm – Black by  Julie Hastings We<3RP Until November 30th
Body chain:[Cynful] Shamless  by Cynthia Ultsch October Bound box 
Pose: Made by me

Comments