Holding On.

Morning Dolls!

So I got up super early this morning thinking it was already almost 8 am. 
NOPE
 The clocks went back last night.
 It was 7.  So this is how my weekend is rolling.
 How you doing?

I could write all day but I haven't the time.
 Ha ha, see what I did there?


 One note on today's post.
  • Foxcity - was free join over the weekend. I went a bit mental shopping there. The past VIP Gifts are still available to members for 1L each. The newest one ( The background I used here is free.) Group join is now 300L but if you are as much of a pose lover as I am it is totally worth it. Foxcity has AMAZING bento poses of all sorts. Not your average store  so I suggest you check them out. They will make this year's list of my favorite things :)


👀Please check below today's photos for all the info and landmarks!👀
Extreme wind lights have been used. Please Demo!


🌺Ember🌺


Holding on.

I think I forgot what I was supposed to remember.

:Head to Toe Credits:


  • Hair/Hat - pr!tty | Frost | @ The Coven Nov 3 - 29th.
  • Head - Catwa | Kathy, Bento Mesh Head.
  • Skin Applier - [ MUDSKIN ] | KAI # Call Me Baby_(106) | @ SaNaRae Oct 26 - Nov 18th.
  • Eye Applier - LOTUS. | Orchid Eyes 03| For Catwa & Omega | @ The Gacha Garden Nov 1 - 30th.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body, Lara.
  • Dress - [Sexy Princess] | Shayla Dress.
  • Backdrop - FOXCITY. | VIP Framed Booth w Light | VIP October 1L Group Gift 300L join fee.
  • Pose 1 - FOXCITY. | Recollection | VIP October 1L Group Gift 300L join fee.
  • Pose 2 - FOXCITY. | Oki Doki-7 | Only available in the Fatpack.

Comments