Thankful

What are you thankful for today?
Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving for those of us in the states, I thought I'd be semi-reflective today.
I'm thankful for my family.  I'm thankful for my guy.  I'm thankful to the people who trust me to show off their items in my blog.  I'm thankful that I've learned so much about myself.  I'm thankful to you, who's reading this right now.
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn Glaz
Thankful
Credits
Hair: Runaway - [RA] Mei Hair - Reds by Candela Kira @ Candy Fair until December 1st
Head:  CATWA HEAD Lona by Catwa.Clip (Catwa Clip)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1  By Onyx LeShelle
Skin: [ MUDSKIN ]_Kei # Catwa Skin Applier by Sopha Portal September Powder Pack Exclusive
Collar: +MuggleBorn+ +MB+ Chain Choker {Fatpack} by ριηкч ғαɴǥ (pinkrosey Fang) @ Suicide Dollz Until November 24th
Dermal Piercing: [ bubble ] Heart Collarbone Dermals by moonbubble (moonbubble Gothly) 4Mesh November 12th until December 11th
Dress: Cuddle Up - Alissa Dress - Fat Pack by SusieKittie 4Mesh November 12th until December 11th
Pose and leaves: {NANTRA} Autumn Waltz 6 by Nancoix Urquan @ The Liaison Collaborative until November 30th

Comments