The Season of giving.

With Christmas less than a week away, lots of us are scrambling for last minute gift ideas.
Well, I can't help with your RL shopping but I can help you out in SL!

Right now until December 2th there is an event on called Paying it forward. Here you can find loads of top name brands selling items..Transferable!

While browsing through finding the perfect gift for your loved ones, the designers are treating you too! Just join the Free Group and pick up the free gifts to be found in most of the booths. Thank you Designers!

Also, I hope you picked up This month's Powder Pack for Catwa. So many lovely items, I swear I get so excited over this box. For me, every month is Christmas!
Where was I going with this, oh yes. Powder Pack. I have decided to extend My Catwa / Powder Pack Challenge until the beginning of the New Year so if you wanted to do it and maybe forgot, you can still join in the fun!
Find all the details here - https://emberrandt.blogspot.ca/2017/12/catwa-head-challenge.html



As always, all links + info below the photos. Happy Shopping!
🌺 Ember 🌺




Kissed by snowflakes









Comments