The Wedding night

I got married this year.
It is something I swore I'd never do again. (The last one ended badly, he had not been truthful with me about rl and other stuff)
But somehow, Daddy and I decided, we'd get married.
I wanted a different dress.  Something new.  And Narcisse made it for me.
It was perfect.  The day was perfect.
Then she went and made the dress even better with the latest Trunk Show release.
It's 3 pieces.  The corset, skirt, and panties.
So you can go from being an uber gorgeous bride, to a super sexy seductress.
Too many options and colors.
She made my dream dress come true.
And now you can own it :)
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn
WeddingNight
Hair: TRUTH Apple – Jewel by Truth Hawks
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1  By Onyx LeShelle
Head: CATWA HEAD Lilly by Catwa Clip
Skin:  [Pink Fuel] Sabine – CATWA Head Applier by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Loving - Blue - Exclusive by Julie Hastings @ New Satellite location at Giz Seorn
Nails: SlackGirl ::SG:: Catarina Nails. by SlackGirl 
Corset and Panties: -Narcisse- Savannah Gown & Lingerie FATPACK by Narcisse @ The Trunk Show until January 4th
Pose prop: ::WetCat:: “Amorous” Erotic Pole by wetcat Flux

Comments