What, more freebies?? / I need your thoughts.

Hi Dolls.

So, lately I have been fighting massive anxiety & depression.
I have isolated myself for years in SL now and think that maybe that's not so good for me.

The time I have been spending in SL have been on my blogging platform.
This is a look at my day in SL:
I take a photo or 50, edit one of them, add all my credits here then hyper link them all,
toss in some inane ramble & log out.
Wash, rinse & repeat.

I love blogging & I love helping you all find beautiful, quirky, neat & free things so I was thinking maybe just posting my photos with credits to my Flickr ( https://www.flickr.com/photos/emberrandt/ ) Posting here only when I have something of relevance to say.

What do you think?

Thanks for listening.
Ember




What, more freebies?



Comments