A little freak inside

I love dressing up.
I wish Halloween was year round.. but in SL it can be!
(It is in rl as well due to cosplaying :D)
This picture took FOR-EVER.  I kept changing things.  I knew I wanted to show off the silks.  But then the hair, the makeup, the pose, the background... took about 2 days to get something I was semi-happy about.
Happy Humpday dolls/puddins
Mwahs!
Savvy Quinn Glaz

Little Freak Inside Credits
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Nahia Mesh Hair - Fireworks
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1  
Head: CATWA HEAD Lilly
Skin:  [Pink Fuel] Sabine – CATWA Head Applier
Tattoo: [White~Widow] DeadMan - Henna
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Eyes
Eyeshadow: !IT! - Charming Eyeshadows 2 4Mesh until February 11th 
Lipstick: LIVIA::Carlin Lipstick [Catwa HUD] by Ayanna (Ayanna Breen) 4Mesh until February 11th 
Collar:  (*<*) 1313 Temptress Collar - Fatpack 4Mesh until February 11th 
Silks: (*<*) 1313 Temptress Harness w/Multicolor Silks - Fatpack 4Mesh until February 11th 
Pose: Imitation - Amara 4
Background: D.U.S.T. -forgotten door- [Mystical] photobox

Comments