Keep Smiling!

Today's photo came about thanks to Belladonna Wexhome.

The other day she messaged me and told me about the photo editor called iPiccy - VIEW SITE HERE - https://ipiccy.com/

I usually use ribbet VIEW SITE HERE - https://www.ribbet.com

These are a lot alike in a lot of ways but one way they differ ( for now)  is the fact you don't need to pay to use items like the clone tool on iPiccy!

I wish I knew about this a few years ago when I started paying for pro on Ribbet!

The background I have in this photo, I was able to make this in the editor. I first applied it as a filter over the whole photo AND THEN I was able to erase the part covering my Avatar!!!

How cool is this!

So if you love fiddling with editors and don't have Photoshop, check this out.
Thanks Bella! ♥



Keep smiling


Comments