Sailing into the weekend like...

I used to love roller skating.
However I lack any sort of skill for it.  I spend most of my time on my butt.
So being able to at least look like I can skate in SL made me happy.
Gliding along, forgetting all the worries and cares.
Did I mention it's Friday as well? :)  Perfect time to just let the stress flow away as we glide into the weekend.
Mwahs
Savvy Quinn Glaz

Sail
Credits
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Editorial \ Western wind - Redheads
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1  
Head: CATWA HEAD Lilly
Face applier: Lara Hurley Skin -Sena Pale Catwa (Group Gift) (Free group gift, you can join the group for FREE as well!)
Tattoo: [White~Widow] The Painted Veil R&B - MeshBody Appliers
Eyeshadow: !IT! - Charming Eyeshadows 3 4Mesh until February 11th 
Lipstick: LIVIA::Carlin Lipstick [Catwa HUD] 4Mesh until February 11th 
Top: -Narcisse- Tiffany TubeTop Voluptuous Pack
Skirt: -Narcisse- Tiffany SkateSkirt Voluptuous Pack
Skates:N-core SKATES "Retro" (Special Offer)
Pose: {NANTRA} Going for Gold 6 @ The Liaison Collaborative until January 30th
Location: Mingler's

Comments