Beauty in Colour

Hello my friends.
Today I am showing a bit more from this month's Powder Pack Catwa Edition.
I am using the same head & look totally different!

Today I am featuring amara beauty skin, Zibska Eye Shadow & another tone of Mudskin's Lip gloss.
I chose one of Bad Hair Day's newer releases to finish off the look. The fun colour possibilities are so cool, if you've never tried this brand before I urge you to go to the main store here - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cresent%20Moon/190/197/28 & try out the demo's. To much fun!

Below the photo you can find all the details.

What's made for what bodies.

Where to find the items.

 Landmarks embedded into the names.

Let me know please if I've forgotten anything.

🌺 Love Ember.🌺


Beautiful Colours

Get the look



Comments